A reader has a medical question for WOMEN ONLY

Full disclosure: I advised the reader that it would be best to seek medical advice from a doctor and not from people who are not doctors.

“Should I seek medical treatment. I'm on my period I should be off and I'm having really thick clumps off blood clots. I never had this before please help.”

Debra CraigComment